Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School is offering bus service for the transportation of students to and from the school. The 2016-17 school year bus routes are listed below. It is anticipated that the routes will be similar for the 2017-18 school year.
- Bus Stop: Trinity Area – Duck Slough Boulevard and State Road 54 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Trinity
- Bus Stop: Citrus Park Mall Area – Marathon/ McDonald’s parking lot at Gunn Highway and Citrus Park Boulevard
- Bus Stop: Lutz Area – St. Timothy Catholic Church on Lakeshore Road in Lutz
- Bus Stop: San Antonio Area – State Road 52 at Flying J Station, just east of Route 75
- Bus Stop: Wiregrass Area – State Road 56 at Seven Oaks sub-development, adjacent to Sam’s Club
- Bus Stop: Land O’Lakes Area – Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church on Collier Parkway in Land O’ Lakes
Please note the following:
- Private School buses are not permitted to stop at individual homes or along streets.
- Bishop McLaughlin reserves the right to cancel a bus route if minimum ridership is not met.
- Bus fees are based on one-way or round-trip ridership.
Service is limited to the safe capacity of the bus.
For more information, email Kathy Hinton-Scott or call (727) 857-2600 x244.