Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School is proud to be participating in the Catholic Foundation Tuition Assistance Match Grant Program for the School Year. This program assists families desiring financial assistance for their children attending Catholic School. These Foundation funds provide Catholic Schools an opportunity to generate additional Tuition Assistance Gifts by offering donors the incentive of having their gifts matched dollar for dollar by the Catholic Foundation. Imagine the impact you can have on a child’s future by affording them the opportunity of a Catholic education. Contact us for more information or to donate!
- Today Tue, 05/23 – Fri, 05/26: Semester 2 Exams
- Fri, 05/26 – Sat, 05/27: Baseball State Tournament
- Mon, 05/29: Memorial Day-School Closed
- Tue, 05/30: Semester 2 Exams
- Tue, 05/30: Hurricane Make Up Day