Soccer – Girls
Meet the Coaches
Tim Gronau (Head Coach, 10th year)
The 2016-2017 girls’ soccer season marks Coach Gronau’s tenth year as the head girls’ soccer coach at BMCHS and is his 26th year in athletic coaching.
From 1996-2002, Gronau coached in the Washington Area Girls’ Soccer League (WAGS). He was involved in all divisions with the organization with the Waldorf Dazzlers and the Bowie Vipers and Freedom clubs.
Gronau has three children all who played competitive soccer, including his son Matt, who is currently the head of sports medicine at Bishop McLaughlin, and also is an alumni.
Coach Gronau attended and graduated the FBI National Academy at the University of Virginia in 1987. He spent 26 years in law enforcement and has been married to his wife Sharon for 34 years.
- Today Tue, 05/23 – Fri, 05/26: Semester 2 Exams
- Fri, 05/26 – Sat, 05/27: Baseball State Tournament
- Mon, 05/29: Memorial Day-School Closed
- Tue, 05/30: Semester 2 Exams
- Tue, 05/30: Hurricane Make Up Day